This high-wire act was shown to British cinema-goers before Christmas, and is very different from any Economist ad we’ve ever produced before. I would love to know which city provides the stunning backdrop, if anyone recognises it?
- anime-hentai likes this
- oldmanasante reblogged this from tastingthedistrict
- akiraly answered: budapest, hungary
- idontlikebeingold answered: Paris
- aminatou likes this
- hettie reblogged this from felvagott and added:
- felvagott reblogged this from theeconomist and added:
- muhhself answered: Istanbul?
- kossutterd reblogged this from theeconomist and added:
- uniquetechnique answered: Budapest, by my best observation (There was a sign for BKV Tours in the background at one point)
- tastingthedistrict reblogged this from theeconomist and added:
- tastingthedistrict answered: It does look a lot like Budapest
- ilyagerner likes this
- ilyagerner answered: Looks like Budapest.
- electro-clarifier answered: Budapest
- danzorx likes this
- vidamsertestenyesztes answered: Budapest, Hungary
- theeconomist posted this